116-years old, iconic British marque opens 15th dealership across India in Gurugram
Over 4500 proud customers in India already with rider groups across all dealership cities
Only brand to offer motorcycles across 4 broad categories and create training schools like Tiger training
Winner of 41 prestigious auto awards from trade and mainline publications
23% CAGR Growth over last 4 years, one of the highest across luxury two wheeler brands
100% finance on certain models through HDFC Bank. Special only to Triumph 7 year finance schemes
Triumph Motorcycles India Private Limited – a subsidiary of the iconic British motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles – inaugurated a new dealership in Gurugram, Haryana today. Spread across 5000sq. ft and 3 floors, this standalone store is one of the largest dealership for Triumph Motorcycles in India yet. This launch also coincides with and celebrates the fantastic fourth anniversary of the iconic British brand in India.
Mr. Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. said, “The opening of the Gurugram dealership will further strengthen the Triumph marquee in the northern part of India. The comprehensive suite of after-sales services will ensure the best in class amenities for our esteemed customer base here. We are suitably excited that the opening of this ultra-modern dealership coincides with our fourth anniversary celebrations. This only goes to show our commitment to India and its importance as a market. We are grateful for the great response we’ve received from the entire riding fraternity so far and hope to continue delighting them with more ground-breaking products.”
In keeping with the signature Triumph international experience style, this dealership boasts of special zones such as a consultation coffee lounge for the team to take customers through all the options available, a build your own bike zone to help with customization of bikes, a merchandise display area for customers to choose the best gear from and service bays dedicated to maintenance and repairs. Set very close to the upmarket and trendy Galleria market the Triumph Motorcycles Gurugram store will truly become a landmark destination for riders and brand enthusiasts here in Delhi & NCR.
Mr. Kunal Gambhir, Dealer Principal, One Triumph – Gurugram said, “We are partnering with this iconic brand for the second time and are proud to be part of such a globally celebrated brand network of Triumph. We will continue to up the ante for customer satisfaction with utmost importance and we see a perfect match of our philosophy with the ethos of Triumph Motorcycles. We will do our best to ensure that highest standards of sales and service are maintained.”
As with every other Triumph Motorcycles dealership, the staff at One Triumph has been trained by service engineers trained exclusively in Hinckley at the headquarter of Triumph, UK to deliver best-in-class pre-and post-sales experience in synch with the global standards.
Key Highlights, For the Ride – Consumer
- Tie up with India’s leading financial service provider HDFC & the world’s leading lubricant manufacturer, Castrol to ensure top notch quality
- Global branding across every store in India, with build your own bike concept and full stock of riding gear, accessories and clothing
- 24 X 7 Customer service helpline – 1800 300 000 51
- 2 years unlimited mileage warranty on all the Motorcycles
- Engaging social media presence on Facebook and Twitter
- Creation of Triumph Riding Groups across dealership locations
- First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 110 years of motorcycle manufacture in 2012. For more than two decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance.
- Building around 67,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British motorcycle manufacturer and has over 700 dealers across the world.
- The Triumph Bonneville, famously named to celebrate Triumph’s 1956 land speed record on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, USA. The original British superbike and a race winner straight out of the crate. Chosen by famous motorcyclists of the past for its legendary handling, style, and character. It’s that handling, character and style, married to modern rider-focused technology that makes the new Bonneville family THE authentic modern classic choice today.
- Today, Triumph has been producing “Tiger” motorcycles for more than 80 years, the first competition Triumph Tiger (70, 80 and 90 models) all won their classes in the 1936 ISDT (International Six Day Trial).
- Triumph holds a unique place in the history of the International Six Day Trials as the motorcycle of choice for both the multiple winning British teams and famously Steve McQueen’s US ride entry in 1964.
- At the heart of Triumph’s philosophy is a commitment and passion to develop truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance to enjoy the perfect ride.
- This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the epic Speed Triple, the game changing all new Street Triple 765, the class defining Tiger 800, transcontinental Tiger 1200, iconic Triumph Bonneville family including the stunning Bonneville Bobber, legendary Thruxton, accessible Street Twin, Street Scramble and iconic Bonneville T120 and T100, plus an exciting and accessible A2 range of Triumph motorcycles
- Triumph currently employs around 2,000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, North America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden (Scandinavia), Benelux, Brazil, India and Thailand as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.